Snake bite may be shocking, but don't use electroshock. It doesn't work.

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Snake Bites and Venom and other Reptile topics.

Snake bite may be shocking, but don't use electroshock. It doesn't work.

If you get bitten by a venomous snake, you may be shocked, but don't shock yourself. It won't help.

Medical experts such as Steve Grenard of HerpMed agree that attempting to treat snake bites with electrical shock is a dangerous and medically worthless procedure. It's an urban legend; don't fall victim to it.

   

Comments

5/30/2007 9:35:16 PM
Kws said:

How did you hear of this tip. i have never heward of it before. my brother thought it was stupid.




Name:


URL: (optional)


Comment:


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Reptile Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!


Guru Spotlight
George Sayour